November Hot Shot Of The Month
Who said you can't wear flare, print dresses in November? We're all about hottest trends on cold days. Just make sure you wear your coat, tights and boots.
Fashion adventurous women can now wear the coolest, fashion-forward styles made just for them. The cute, 90s-chic and bohemian look is back and you'll look the part in this Band of Gypsies dress from The Attic. This Fall and anytime of the year, hip fashionistas are right in style with many contemporary looks from The Attic boutique located in downtown Bethlehem.
Ok, so what are the must-haves of the month. Let's break it down, shall we?
1. Choker.-Any kind of choker. A signature 80s/90s "must-have," works really well with this Fall's bohemian frills.
The ideal choker samples:
2. A Unique Wide Brim Hat. Always extraordinary and adventureous.
I'm obssessed with the these!
3. One Sweet Flare Dress. Most glamourous comfort.
4. Leather Statement Bag for shine! What all the fuss is about!
5. Combat Boots. What really makes them special, besides the hot coolness and comfort, is that they go together with almost everything.
We took one of The Attic's (hot and hip downtown Bethlehem store), dresses- and discovered a galaxy of bargain-gems to go with it. There is so much room for self-expression in the bohemian trend.
With a flirty dress, these accessories are pretty, glam and just spicy enough. Try, just try, a killer color dress like this. Now look in the mirror: Where have you been hiding?
Faith wears: Dress: Band of Gypsies, Hat: Roeback & Co., Choker: Charlotte, Boots: Guess, Bag: Marc Jacobs. All Clothes and Accessories provided by The Attic.
MODEL: FAITH GARAVAGLIA
MAKEUP: DANIKA CLEVENSTINE
PHOTOGRAPHY: JOHN ROUNDS
FASHION STYLIST: DANUTA BYRA