This “magical,” feminist and classic street look, screams sexual liberation. With striking bravery that allows you to mix sporty cap (10.Junn J. Black Cap), great sunglasses (1.House of Harlow) and market tote by Vera Bradley (7.) ( instead of luxury designer bag). Stylish and sexy high heel pumps (3. Shoe Mint) mixed with bold, edgy, vintage Adam Ombre top (6.) and short, neon, silk taffeta skirt (8. Marques Almeida X Topshop). Additional special effects include a cozy scarf (ACNE) and simply genius, super feminine Tory Burch puffer (5.). This fierce look can get only better with Tiffany&Co Paloma Sugar Stacks Earrings(2.) and an uber-modern bracelet, only designer like Heider Ackermann can deliver (9).
THE FINEST BAGS
1. I'm obsessed with Moschino McDonalds shoulder bag worn by Anna Dello Russo below, but I see myself with this great Moschino tote bag when running errands with my kids. (available here)
2. Cameron Diaz's deep coral-hued Bottega Veneta bag is amazing. I have always had an affinity for Italian luxury goods. My pick: chick, slouchy Bottega Veneta Aurora Intrecciato Medium Veneta Hobo Bag in a shade of beige (available here)
3. Here's to Zara's bucket bag! The object of my recent fantasies (luckily affordable)! This is for woman who knows what she wants. Below presented by Olivia Palermo. Also by Zara this Ruksack is a perfection! (available here)
4. One of the most attractive bags on the market are made by Kate Spade. She knows the essential things about style and chick and her options range from the powerful woman to charismatic, sweet girl. Pippa Middleton (below) wears hers like the true city fashionista that she is. I personally love this glamorous Kate Spade New York Petal Drive Small Kerra purse. (available here).
5. Marc Jacobs's standout bag is definitely Antonia Satchel worn by Winona Ryder below. And since I might not be ready to swap black for color just yet I picked another fashion favorite: Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Electro Q-Karlie' Leather Crossbody Bag (available here)